• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit late to the party here.

We would love to bring Stormin' Norman Nissan, second weekend away in a row after MotoGP Silverstone :)
How much? What do I need to know about the event? Norman probably won't be finished so no laughing please

Mine was butt of plenty of jokes last year fella, and she will be again so don't worry about it

no Elgrand is ever finished LOL

Peter

Last edited:
@AM Flooring - you need to pay a deposit of £20 via paypal (as friends/family) to get on the list.

It's £60 for 1 adult ticket, and £105 for 2 adult tickets (Tickets are £45 each, plus a £10 club fee per vehicle and a £5 plot fee per vehicle). The balance for the tickets needs to be paid by end of July and no later.

The show is Friday 31st Aug to Sunday 2nd Sep.

Still looking for more elgrands for the best jap show of the year!

Come along, have a laugh, have a drink or three and enjoy the evening entertainment (Karl drunk amongst many other things) and drool over the many hundreds of sexy jap metal during the day...

Can you still arive on the thursday

You can, but it's £5 extra per person. Plus there is no guarantee you'll have electric hookup up sorted for the Thursday night, so we'll just roll with the Friday arrivals this year.

Bring it like that - pretend it's a DIY Camo effect :D

You should know by now that it's not how the van looks, it's being there and getting stuck in that counts for us.

I know karl .it wont be finished but are they ever.will pay deposit 2 morra.its NOT about the vans its ABOUT THE FAMILY

I know karl .it wont be finished but are they ever.will pay deposit 2 morra.its NOT about the vans its ABOUT THE FAMILY
Could well be the last year, so you've got to go!

Still not sure if I'm going to be able to make it there again :( When's the deadline for deposits?, may have to just pay anyhow and risk losing it.

Will we see it at the show? Do we get a clue? :)

Ha, my purple is flaking off so yours will probably be better :)

Well that's the deposit paid. Better get my finger out on the conversion
IMG_20180517_122325508.jpg

When's the deadline for deposits?, may have to just pay anyhow and risk losing it.

There is no deadline for deposits. It's not looking likely that we'll fill the 40 plots. Deadline for full payment is end of July.

Well that's the deposit paid. Better get my finger out on the conversion
View attachment 5080

Good man! You've got loads of time before JAE :D

Be Good to see some of the new members joining us.

I wasn't sure last year and nearly bottled it, but went along and had a laugh

As soon as this year came up I booked in...great fun with a new family

this year I'm =hopefully better prepared, lots to do yet but I think it will look better than last year

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back