• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any of you newbies fancy a weekend of fun getting to know your new wheels and other club members then this is the perfect chance

By the looks of things I'll be coming down on the motorcycle with Miss Seven. :p

This sounds like fun. I’ll look into it and see if I can get along...in the meantime I’ll keep an eye on the thread for cut off dates, etc

It's an awesome event @Avid hope you can make it :)

Hi Admin
is it possible to have my deposit refunded? As my son, Danny has now had to go on dialysis and as such we are not in a position to stay over.
We have had to pull out from Japfest at Silverstone in May and other events too as Karl is aware of.
Thanks Christina MacLeod

Hi Admin
is it possible to have my deposit refunded? As my son, Danny has now had to go on dialysis and as such we are not in a position to stay over.
We have had to pull out from Japfest at Silverstone in May and other events too as Karl is aware of.
Thanks Christina MacLeod

Hope everyhthing goes well, I don't know how you look so upbeat all the time.....

Danny....hope you make a speedy recovery mate

Thank you. We both have good days and bad days. back at the hospital on Monday as levels have dropped again. so he's got 3 hospital visits next week to be monitored and prepped for dialysis.

Paid the balance now guys
made note of car and colour and username so hopefully all ties in nicely

We really need to get some more interest in JAE for this year. We have a plot for 40 cars and only 16 on the list.

If we don't fill the plot it could lead to the demise of the show.

interest does seem a little thin on the ground. last year was immense

interest does seem a little thin on the ground. last year was immense
It was good last year and was good the two previous years!

I'm still in the trying to sort my shit out but really want to come category - only reason I haven't commited yet. If I can, I will...

Hi. Unfortunately I have other commitments on the day of the show otherwise we would have been there. Interested in any other meets you guys are planning though.

Best car show of the year...

If you're going to only do one show this year this is the one...

Bit late to the party here.

We would love to bring Stormin' Norman Nissan, second weekend away in a row after MotoGP Silverstone :)
How much? What do I need to know about the event? Norman probably won't be finished so no laughing please

We would love to bring Stormin' Norman Nissan, second weekend away in a row after MotoGP Silverstone :)
How much? What do I need to know about the event? Norman probably won't be finished so no laughing please
All info is on the first page of this thread to tell you what you need to do. if you want to see whats happened in previous years search JAE 2017 and you should find some pics. Basically its a long weekend of eating, drinking, laughing.

It's a great weekend

Don't worry about what state your bus is in, its the participation that counts :)

Get yourself there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back