• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2016 - 8th to 11th September - Newark Show Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will try to be a little more organised with the show/camping area.

Hello Louise, Brian (BMR) mentioned you are possibly after a ticket for JAE, I have a spare ticket now if you are interested. I have just sent you a message :)

Thank you Yes to the ticket.
Just logged in before I am about to leave for newark (3hr drive) Hoping to meet up with you all for the drive in I will text message Karl for more details for the meet prior to the entry gate. 0781 7594156
cheers

Hi to all cant wait now for the show and to finally meet everyone.Ill be there on friday.

Hi to all cant wait now for the show and to finally meet everyone.Ill be there on friday.
I'll be arriving tomorrow too, hopefully get there around 5.00, have to pick the child up from school first!

I'm not too far away from you (long eaton), what time are you heading off?

Hi all hope the weather holds up & that you have a very good time
sorry that we could not make this

Not 100% sure what time I will get there friday but think it will be around 6:30 to 7:00 pm.

I'll be arriving tomorrow too, hopefully get there around 5.00, have to pick the child up from school first!

I'm not too far away from you (long eaton), what time are you heading off?

Hi I'm going in the morning about 10 or 11.will see you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back