Introduction

Andyzz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi everybody I've been a member quite a while but unfortunately circumstances has stopped me from introducing myself but it will get better by the end of March.
I got my Elgrand E51 Inpul at the end of November 2017 I think it's wrong time of year to buy a car because obviously I need to do a lot of checking and the weather is too cold so a lot of it will have to be done when the weather gets better.

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Looks absolutely stunning. But for the love of god please remove the Infinity badges. It's a Nissan, not an Infinity :joy:

NB: You can leave them if you want - just a bug bear of mine :joy:

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yes I was really lucky I got the car from The Car Warehouse Middlesbrough it only has 30,000 miles on the clock and the price was really good as well
Lovely mate. Just be very very careful with those spoilers and kerbs. ALWAYS REVERSE into a parking space in it too mate. Safer and you WONT hit the front lip.

I would however think of adding a bigger and more stylish set of wheels if it were mine as they look boring. ;)

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I cannot imagine whoever put that kit on it used those wheels. I imagine they were swapped out before it was sold in Japan.
Some big chrome or high polished rims would really set it off :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I cannot imagine whoever put that kit on it used those wheels. I imagine they were swapped out before it was sold in Japan.
Some big chrome or high polished rims would really set it off :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Deffo and maybe something on the lines of what I have on mine would set it off a treat. SNV32390.JPG

Andyzz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Ha ha I only put the Infinity badges on to confused people so they don't know what it is ha ha.
Yes I have to worry about kerbs where I live to get onto a main road I have to go over 15 speed humps and this is one reason why I didn't want bigger wheels because the last time I put low-profile tyres on my vehicle every 2 years I was replacing all the front suspension so it is not an option for me.
The wheels are actually Club Linea but the annoying thing is he has put on 38 rather than the 50 offset.
No they were not swapped out in Japan the wheels have not been of in years the tyres were dated 2011 which I have now changed to cross climate plus.
I haven't checked yet to see if it is an Impul ECU the weather is stopping me doing a lot of work on vehicle the moment.

Andyzz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Had some bad luck this morning went to a charity shop and the wind blew 2 doors onto the van done some damage Really annoying Front wing only, will need knocking out repainting I hope I don't get any problems from them really annoying

Attachments

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Had some bad luck this morning went to a charity shop and the wind blew 2 doors onto the van done some damage Really annoying Front wing only, will need knocking out repainting I hope I don't get any problems from them really annoying
Sorry to see this @Andyzz :( I also have a dent on my wing that needs taking out, looks like the Elgrand wings are quite prone to denting around that area!

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
@Andyzz cool where are you planning on going in Europe? The roads in The Netherlands will be perfect for your bodykit, I have no problems here until I travel back to the UK roads! lol