Hi - Newbie checking in

1200Bandit

E51 Owner
Hello, I've been a member for a little while but just not got round to saying hi.
I'm actually on my second E51 - I had my first for 6 months before I crashed into a dry stone wall and flipped it over on to the drivers side. :-(
Getting out of the passenger door in the air was hard work but I had some wonderful people help me and my puppy to safety. There's quite a bit more to that story but its boring now!
My second E51is blue and has more bells and whistles than my first and for less money! Bargain! We have a lovely chap locally who brings them in and does them up - this was going to be his car so he'd already done some of the essentials, plus my husband researches everything to death so came up with a list of other stuff we wanted/needed doing.
We camp in ours and I'm looking forward to driving through France this year.

Elgrand Cymru

E51 Owner
Welcome. Me and Jude are making the trip across France in ours this year, and camping. End of July to watch some stages of the Tour details France. Enjoy your trip and your Ellie

1200Bandit

E51 Owner
Welcome. Me and Jude are making the trip across France in ours this year, and camping. End of July to watch some stages of the Tour details France. Enjoy your trip and your Ellie
Hi, my Dad lives in France so we need the van to take him his supplies! Each time we visit we try and vary our route to take more in - he's in the south between Bordeaux and Toulouse. This year the husband's rugby team are playing in Perpignan at a convenient time so we'll be in the crowd.