Here's my baby when I bought her.

timisthor

E50 Owner
Premium Member
I have since added door wind defectors and I have rear spoiler to fit, need rub down and
respray. Android Had unit now fitted and working speaker replacement and sub next job.

Body kit also needs abit of work. Summer job. New tyres all round and full service all ready for winter.

Len

Premium Member
looking good all the same.

One comment, as I am still on the lookout, does that body kit have troubles over gutters and driveways?

timisthor

E50 Owner
Premium Member
I have not had a problem yet if you go slow and watch out for sleeping policeman etc.
The only thing so far is with my mechanic cannot get it on his hoist as he cannot get the arms
under. When I had tyres fitted they drove onto blocks then trolley jacked it up. Certain multi stories
are no go trouble with that you don't know until you go in I just avoid them.

timisthor

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Thanks I am, if you are interested I have just bought a 1/24 scale model on amazon with exactly
the same kit and wheels as mine comes in black I could not belive it had to buy.

RobP

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Thanks I am, if you are interested I have just bought a 1/24 scale model on amazon with exactly
the same kit and wheels as mine comes in black I could not belive it had to buy.
Ah yes seen that before, often thought about buying one, but keep spending all my cash on the real one instead at the moment... lol.

RobP

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Oh and nice front grill!! Never seen one like that before! So many variations out there!

CKapasa

E51 Owner
@timisthor - Nice Elgrand but my god that deep dish! Wonder what the specs are? I like the fit because they look small but have quite a bit of alloy (dish effect :cool:). Look like 19s inch though. I think that would look awesome on an E51 of course with the correct PCD (5x114.3). Your E50 has a distinctive look so I wouldn't change much on it. Very lovely.