• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

German VS Jap Car Show

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E50
German v Jap car show..
20170403_231000.png

All those interested for this show next year add your name to the list and if we get at least 5 names on the list we may even get a club stand organised.
So check your diaries, and get yer name down on the list.
Heres a link to the website for more info:
http://www.activeshows.co.uk/events/germanvsjap

1. Rapper
2. Brian
3. Mark. P
4. Del
................... Min req for club stand

Last edited:
This look like fun, but two weeks before JAE, I'll have to see about getting time off work as I know I'll be limited in Aug/Sep for time off.
I'm following the thread and will put my name on when I get some answers around time off next year :)

There are two other shows that I do that weekend I'm afraid.

No worries, we only need a min of 5 to have a club stand, which show are you doing that weekend, cos if this doesn't take off we can come support you at your show if you'd like?

If it's the same weekend as this year then it will be retro rides gathering in my Honda Acty (afraid that's pre-1995 cars only) otherwise there's "The Big Meet" at Uttoxeter Race Course which I'd do in the Elgrand.

Back