France & GPL April 2018

Alan Morgan

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Am travelling south from Dieppe to the Mediterranean down the middle of France via Brive le G, Cahors, Toulouse etc, and on motorways mostly.
PRICES (especially for @malcolmyz85 )
> On the northern section, 94-98 cents a litre. Southern half seems a few cents cheaper, 89-94
> Towns cheaper still:84-88
> Availability so far has been 100%

@ALAN RODGERS mentioned in another post about difficulties finding LPG in places other than motorways. On my Android phone I have a mapping app that can import POI (Points Of Interest), LPG sites in this case, and displays them for the whole of France. The site listing is kept up to date with only the occasional mishap eg, site shut or out of gas.

The POI (currently 1,710 of them) are available from www.mylpg.eu

As per my posting last year on this topic, payment methods and adapter/fill gun issues at sites vary, but that's another story for later.

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Am travelling south from Dieppe to the Mediterranean down the middle of France via Brive le G, Cahors, Toulouse etc, and on motorways mostly.
PRICES (especially for @malcolmyz85 )
> On the northern section, 94-98 cents a litre. Southern half seems a few cents cheaper, 89-94
> Towns cheaper still:84-88
> Availability so far has been 100%

@ALAN RODGERS mentioned in another post about difficulties finding LPG in places other than motorways. On my Android phone I have a mapping app that can import POI (Points Of Interest), LPG sites in this case, and displays them for the whole of France. The site listing is kept up to date with only the occasional mishap eg, site shut or out of gas.

The POI (currently 1,710 of them) are available from www.mylpg.eu

As per my posting last year on this topic, payment methods and adapter/fill gun issues at sites vary, but that's another story for later.
Thank you for that Alan, I've just added it to my apps, I'm travelling over to Spain in October hopefully for a few months and it will be very useful.