For the love of Irish Dancing.......

spuddyo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I dont think I have mentioned this before, the reason I bought an Elgrand two years ago was to have a good reliable bus to tour around the East coast of Australia with my daughter who competes in Irish Dance Feis. Anybody else on the forum have their life hi-jacked by this very expensive sport / hobby ? Any other strange Elgrand usage ?

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
That’s cool 😎
Mine is just a dog van to take the dog(s) somewhere interesting for a walk. Farm tracks, drainage ditches, scrubland.... in fact anywhere you’d go to dump a dead body in North (mostly), South, East and West Yorkshire. 😆

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I bought mine when I went from 3 to 4 kids. But I'm back down to 3 kids again now (ex wife has stopped me seeing my step-daughter).

So I have been debating dropping back down to a 5 seater when the youngest moves up to the next level of car seat which is smaller.

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I bought mine when I went from 3 to 4 kids. But I'm back down to 3 kids again now (ex wife has stopped me seeing my step-daughter).

So I have been debating dropping back down to a 5 seater when the youngest moves up to the next level of car seat which is smaller.
Not getting rid of the ellie though @Karl ? Just take the back seats out to give you 5 seats & more room in the boot - trust me as the kids get older you'll have more & more of their crap to cart around with you mate :)

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Long story short, I am not going to be in their life much very soon... their mother has decided to move away with them, so I will only see them 2 nights every fortnight. Nothing I can do unless I can pull £5k out of my back pocket to pay the court fees for a prohibited steps order.

My partner and I are planning on having another child later down the line which will bring back the need for more seats... but in the mean time, I have been considering dropping to a 5 seat "fun" car. 4dr Skyline GTST, Stagea, Legnum, etc.

It's only a fleeting thought, probably won't happen, but, we'll see :joy:

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
My partner and I are planning on having another child later down the line which will bring back the need for more seats... but in the mean time, I have been considering dropping to a 5 seat "fun" car. 4dr Skyline GTST, Stagea, Legnum, etc.

It's only a fleeting thought, probably won't happen, but, we'll see :joy:
if you want a fun car - get an E51 :laughing:;)