"Flo and her Amazing Adventures"

JohnE

E50 Owner
Premium Member
New chrome window sill to cover discoloured black rubber,got it from Vanstyle "Navara D22 Chrome window sill cover " pack of 4 but only used the 2 front door ones £23 +post
upload_2017-7-8_21-10-17.png

Last edited:

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
one sweet truck,i love all the bling,did you put all of it on yourself ?do u remember where most can be bought,espo chrome strip down side of car

JohnE

E50 Owner
Premium Member
one sweet truck,i love all the bling,did you put all of it on yourself ?do u remember where most can be bought,espo chrome strip down side of car
Thanks Malcolmyz85 the pin striping was on the van when I got it ,its standard Rider striping ,however I did replace the chrome part ,got pin striping from eBay.All the other stuff I got from there also ,bumper trim for a VW T5 but made it fit, chrome window sill covers are from a Navarra .I just look at something and see if I can make it work.Elgrand E50 chrome door handle covers I spied on a scraped E50 got them for £40 .

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Thanks Malcolmyz85 the pin striping was on the van when I got it ,its standard Rider striping ,however I did replace the chrome part ,got pin striping from eBay.All the other stuff I got from there also ,bumper trim for a VW T5 but made it fit, chrome window sill covers are from a Navarra .I just look at something and see if I can make it work.Elgrand E50 chrome door handle covers I spied on a scraped E50 got them for £40 .
I had spied the handles but didn't fancy using a e bay seller ,who I think I had used before.the rear bumper is great,if I decide to keep my elgrand I think I need to add some more bling,i will post a pic of it one day

JohnE

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Wow very inspirational thread! I don't even own an Elgrand yet but have loads of ideas flowing
Thank you Guy
this is what I am looking into getting next "Chrome side bars" not the front nudge just the side
upload_2017-7-8_21-13-3.png
made my own

Last edited:

JohnE

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Side bars in chrome will look great and I'm a bit taken with the front nudge bar aswell actually makes it all look very mean
My bumper has chrome on it already and I like the rider front don't want to overdo it ,are you planning on getting an Elgrand if so E50 or E51??

Yes just brought my caravan back from Norfolk today to tidy up and sell to help fund the Elgrand dream, should be a E51 and I nip on this site every day to keep upto date with the Elgrande world lol I've spoke to a couple of dealers who have them in but haven't found THE one yet, so many options on them and by looks of them so many personal touches to make them your own! Take yours for example all the small touches add up to make for a wow Elgrand

JohnE

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Yes just brought my caravan back from Norfolk today to tidy up and sell to help fund the Elgrand dream, should be a E51 and I nip on this site every day to keep upto date with the Elgrande world lol I've spoke to a couple of dealers who have them in but haven't found THE one yet, so many options on them and by looks of them so many personal touches to make them your own! Take yours for example all the small touches add up to make for a wow Elgrand
Thanks Guy
obviously you must post pictures of what you get and any improvements you make ,you will love your Elgrand as they are great motors :cool: