• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will need to book them all together, so I'll need a collective number to be able to make the booking. Last year, we had a section of the pub closed off for us, so I really need to get in touch ASAP.

My organisation skills have been somewhat lacking over the last few weeks!

Hi Karl
On list as before 9th so not able to get there , as back to work now.
Hope everyone enjoys the day and look forward to seeing the Pics

Karl I don't have any mates and the mrs wont let me go anywhere without her so its just us 2 for the meal.

Hi we are hoping to get there if we can get a way from our friends

Wish I could come (yes, that's what she said, etc!) but got too much going on at the moment unfortunately :(

Besides, still haven't washed the bus since santapod...couldn't cope with the shame...

Hope you all have a good time :party: and premature it maybe but I'll be the first...

メリークリスマス

Wish I could come (yes, that's what she said, etc!) but got too much going on at the moment unfortunately :(

Besides, still haven't washed the bus since santapod...couldn't cope with the shame...

Hope you all have a good time :party: and premature it maybe but I'll be the first...

メリークリスマス

I too have not washed her since santa pod. And with the way the weather is now, no point before driving 100 miles!

Thanks for the turnout, shame the weather wasnt a little better but thats life, I hope you all got back ok. Now the work starts on next years runs and shows, I might even organise a run out to Donington Park again and thinking of going to an FIA drag racing event at Santa Pod to watch the fastest wheeled racing on the plannet Top Fuel dragsters are not only loud and fast but no word of a lie the ground shakes when they run you have never witnessed anything like it. i will keep you informed in the new year.

A massive thank you to everyone who came. I'm sorry my organisation skills this year were lacking to say the least. Hopefully my life will be a little more settled next year and I can actually get my head together to sort shit out!
I hope you all had a good time and felt it worthwhile coming out to meet new and old faced.

The last meet of the year is happening darn sarf this weekend... then, as @BMR has pointed out, it's time to get 2016 organised!

Great to see everyone again yesterday and a few new faces (to me anyway). Always good to have a look around the other Elgrands. Kids were well happy they got to eat at the pub.... Need to get them out more! Nice to have a chilled afternoon and a few drinks. Looking forward to more meets next year and meeting more people, and hopefully I'll get to a few shows as well!!
Thanks to Karl and the other members for organising the several meets I've been to this year, well done guys :D :clap:

My apologies for not attending this, finances are a little tight at the moment but hopefully I can keep hold of DS and make more of an appearance in the new year :)

Gives me a little time to get her modded before her first club outing :)

Glad you all had a good time that went :)

Have a merry Christmas guys and gals :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back