• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Well, if you believe all the shops and restaurants, Christmas is on the doorstep! So, with that in mind, it's probably about time we started organising the ElgrandOC Christmas meet :thumbup:

So, who wants to go? For now, there is no set plan. The plan will evolve over the coming weeks as people put their preferences down in this thread. For now, if you would be interested in attending a Christmas meet, all I need is your name, your location, and a preferred date or dates that you cannot attend.

I will use that list to pick a location as central as possible to everyone who wants to come and on a date that will be most suitable for as many people as possible.

Last year the meet ended up in Leeds as most of the attendees were from Ooop Narf, but the location is not fixed. There were 14 people who came along, and it was a great day for everyone!

There will be competitions and prizes awarded on the day. I might even do a "member of the year" award, something that has been looming in the back of my mind for a little while.

Location is going to be The Hawthorne Farm (link below). Meet time @ 1pm in the car park. We will have a meet and greet, get some pics, do some competitions, hand out some prizes and get some grub. Should be a good day.

Hawthrone Farm
Warren House Lane
Yeadon
Leeds
LS19 7FT
United Kingdom

1/ Karl - Hartlepool - No Preference - 1 adult 3 kids - CONFIRMED
2/ Headless - Sheffield - Sunday Preferred
3/ Mikeb4x4 - Alsager - Sunday Preferred
4/ Absolution - Deal - No Preference
5/ Madfish - Stockton - No Preference
6/ Clocky280 - Cannock - Sunday Preferred
7/ haribojo - Otley - No Preference
8/ sean_h - South Shields - Before 9th December
9/ BMR - Notts/Derby Border - Awaiting family confirmations
10/ gedandsue - Prescot - Sunday Preferred
11/ caravanman - Leeds - Sunday Preferred
12/ fresh&minty - Cannock - Before 12th Dec
13/ kippaxblue - Adlington - No Preference
14/ Mrmalcc - Leeds - No Preference
15/ RobP - York - No Preference
16/ Mattd - 2 adults 5 kids - CONFIRMED
17/
18/
19/
20/

Last edited by a moderator:
Me and Joanne will come, all dates are fine at the moment, probably a Sunday would be best!!!!

Mike and lynda Alsager a Sunday would be more suitable

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Me and the Mrs up for this...

haribojo said:
I'm coming!!!!! :D

Sent from my SM-A500FU using Tapatalk

You finally figured it out then :rofl:

I would like to come also x2

working the two weeks upto xmas 9th-24th :-(

Sue and Myself will be there, depending on the family making its mind up what it wants to do. Notts / Derby borders.

yes, we would be interested, really enjoyed last years event. Would prefer Sunday, travelling from Prescot, South Lancs

Mr & Mrs Caravanman up for it,depending on the date to be able to work it around my night shifts :thumbup:

I'm interested depending on dates

I'm in Cannock.

Definitely can't do December 12th/13th/19th so will probably miss out but we're unlikely to all be able to make a day so go with majority

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using snake

14 names on the list guys. We've matched last year. Come on, get your names down and come along.

We'll have competitions on the day for this one. Everyone how attended had a great time last year, very festive. So join in the fun :cool:

Looks like the most central location is going to be Leeds again for this. Anyone else want to add their names to the list?

The only issue with that is @Absolution , as you are so far down the country, it means everyone else from the North is going to have to travel a fair bit further to make it half way between you and the northernmost member (@sean_h)

Unless we get more southern members coming, I can't move it any further south.

I think I will also ask for a £5 deposit this year for this (which will be returned on the day to all those who attend). This is just to make sure that everyone on the list actually turns up. It's not fair to have the location central to everyone for people to then not turn up.

It's also looking as though this is going to be held on Sunday 6th December.

@Madfish can you confirm if you will be able to make that date or not as I know it's your Birthday that day.

Yeah I'm up for it on the 6th PROVIDING that everyone coming brings me a birthday present :rofl::rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back