Ebay bid please help

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
well that's it guys ive bought it hopefully pick it up Friday only thing missing is the twin sunroofs
but can live with out them
Looks a nice Ellie Dave, I think its the XL model, I can't make out if it's silver or the silvery beige colour but it's got cream cloth seats and the drop down centre screen and a bonus it has a double din unit. All looks very clean. Enjoy it mate and welcome to the Elgrand family.

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi guys sorted it all out the car was MOT'd on this plate before he put private plate on here is the plate number ive now checked it ( Vt55 unn ) and VIN Number is E51 - 100155 now its not been decated but has had a recall done apparently to solve that engine problem how do I check that one please
I would STILL get it de-catted buddy. Its just not worth the risk IMHOP. You could also do what others have done and fit the de-cat pipe kit instead.

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
While I am on guys ive nearly done the deal now will hopefully have bought it by tonight or at least tomorrow at £4500 it was originally bought by the guy at Worcester road motors for £10'000 a year ago
If it came through WRM it will be a good one albeit I would still get those cats out.