E51 Highway Star for £3500 or make an offer !! - 83000 miles!!

Chris T

I won that on eBay the other day at £3600 but reserve wasn't met then, few days later he made me a second chance offer at that price but was busy talking to someone about another car so didn't want to commit

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Exactly what I just thought myself, though looking to view another highway star early next week that somehow looks more aggressive at the front end.
Take your time buddy. The right one for you will always come along.

Have you seen that new White fully loaded HWS @ Colin Price motors??? Now that is a peech of an example to own as well as fully loaded too.

And he is on your door step which is always handy.

Chris T

I'm taking my time, trying to get Christmas out of the way, then in Jan I should have more cash to play with or at least know exactly what I've got to spend, but it's hard not to look for them.

I seen a nice looking one on gumtree in Swansea, looks nice, the owner seems to have looked after it, but have to think about that next week as I'm off up north for a few days today, which is a shame.

Brendan1969

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I'm taking my time, trying to get Christmas out of the way, then in Jan I should have more cash to play with or at least know exactly what I've got to spend, but it's hard not to look for them.

I seen a nice looking one on gumtree in Swansea, looks nice, the owner seems to have looked after it, but have to think about that next week as I'm off up north for a few days today, which is a shame.
It will come buddy and in good time. Just try not to waste too much time and money travelling long distances to look at examples when you have perfectly good and honest dealers on your doorstep. Yes you will pay a bit more but at least you will know with C.P & WRM is that you will be driving away a PROPERLY sorted and PREPARED Example for the UK roads unlike some I could mention but wont as they aint worth the typing. LOL.

Best bet now with xmas upon us is to relax and chill and have another look post Xmas as you say. No harm though in looking online still but it does actually torture you sometimes so best not to sometimes.

20/20 situation matey