FOR SALE E51 Fitted seat covers

teamcowie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
IMG_0866.JPG IMG_0867.JPG IMG_0868.JPG IMG_0873.JPG IMG_0867.JPG IMG_0867.JPG I have a full set of fitted seat covers in black that come fitted on one of our E51 elgrands imports they come with head rests and arm rests for sale because they don't really go with the beige interior

For sale at £95

teamcowie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
No not yet as I will post a photo of the drivers seat cover when I get back home. It’s still good just want to show photo so whoever buys them will be happy. The rest are like brand new and fit so well to the elgrand seats.

Keith

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
If others who asked first don’t want them because of damage to front seat I’ll have them. As I only really need rears and I’m not bothered about a little damage as mine is a dog van, not show van 😁

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Hi Robig

I sent nathan a message last night and not sure if he has seen it ? I noticed he has been on the forum this morning

if i dont get a reply soon they will be for sale to anyone that wants them

Keith
Sorry, I jumped the gun & wife has killed the idea as we’re considering stripping out the rear seats to do a dayvan conversation soon.

teamcowie

Premium Member
E51 Owner
hi keith is that the only damage to front seat i def have them would u do 80 and how to collect i see u live in scotland
Hi Yes that is the only damage that i have shown, not a mark on any other covers or headrests. my iphone has made it look worse than it looks up close

just wanted to be honest and let you see for yourself, it will be a large box to send them how about £90 delivered
i think postage will be £20

thanks Keith