E51 breaking

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
I raked about karna and his last mail before block
Let karma be turning make menfeelnbad for what ever I done isn't going work just block u all change numbers again simple oh and move again that way can't b found πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
He was in prison and he had problem with his ex(kids mum) but i ll not let it go even 1 day i ll catch him. He us in west Bromwich with his scammer partner sam(samanta) tinsley.he has 4-5 maybe more account just i put his pictures all over the facebook.even i lost money others shouldn't on future

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I raked about karna and his last mail before block
Let karma be turning make menfeelnbad for what ever I done isn't going work just block u all change numbers again simple oh and move again that way can't b found πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…
He was in prison and he had problem with his ex(kids mum) but i ll not let it go even 1 day i ll catch him. He us in west Bromwich with his scammer partner sam(samanta) tinsley.he has 4-5 maybe more account just i put his pictures all over the facebook.even i lost money others shouldn't on future
if they are running a scam on differing websites then the runners of these websites need to be told so they can block and close their accounts. You then need to form a " posse" with all those who have been conned and pay a visit in FORCE.

Moral of the story, NEVER pay money in to someones account YOU DONT KNOW.

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
he has 5 account which i found and his g/f -partner has 3.. and we found they scammed ppl on
mk6 fiesta owner club
pajero
delica owner club
elgrand
and maybe more.. reported to police and open the case with fraud action bla bla,, and if anyone had these problem they can call and make the case bigger other than he will get away with this.. closing or opening account is so easy on fb like he done

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
it was saying collection too ( but i am 5 hours away) coz of that we trust and sent money.. but it is on fraud team now and suddenly he reply to me and pay the ppls money back tomorrow which is another lie..

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
he has 5 different account his g/f 34 different account ( this just what found since last night) we r not alone they scammed lots of ppl on different pages and as long as i know till now 10 cases opened about the,and will see how it goes . maybe i only lost 100 some ppl lost 270-450 and lots like this only elgrand page,, and think how many ppl on other pages,, if i seen the other pages writing i ll never buy anything or let others buy from him ,, but it happened and i cant turn back to clock (only i do on fuel gauge lol)