E51 breaking

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Just seen somebody on Facebook market place breaking e51 rider and has two others one with ken style body kit ,at Edinburgh but says he will post , might be some use to somebody

Last edited:

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
Just seen somebody on Facebook market place breaking e51 rider and has two others one with ken style body kit ,at Edinburgh but says he will post , might be some use to somebody
I bought some parts from Edinburgh one bur still didnt arrive.. Will see hevis genuine or not.. I Will update how it goes..

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Hope your parts arrive ok @Cemmy074 , keep us updated when u get a chance , I’ve had a couple probs with service of other breakers , gd to no which ones are gd service

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
If he send probably they will arrive ok. But still no sign ..i ordered sunday and he gavefew excuse and he said he sent yesterday from birmingham (but hewas in Edinburgh) he says hewent to visit his son maybe family problem dont know. And still no tracking number and he says parts will arrive on friday we ll see..and other story he only takes bank transfer or pick up no paypal..will see tomorrow...

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
If he send probably they will arrive ok. But still no sign ..i ordered sunday and he gavefew excuse and he said he sent yesterday from birmingham (but hewas in Edinburgh) he says hewent to visit his son maybe family problem dont know. And still no tracking number and he says parts will arrive on friday we ll see..and other story he only takes bank transfer or pick up no paypal..will see tomorrow...
Birmingham, no paypal, bank transfer only, Mmmmm, sounds well dodgy to me and I bet he is part of the dodgy gang. I hope you get your parts but I have a feeling you may have been conned. I hope not.

Chasdad

Here for life
Premium Member
I hate to say it but I think you've been scammed.
I bought a bumper off of someone. Paid by transfer . I know stupid. Never arrived .
It was on ebay. They didn't want to know because I didn't use paypal. Even though he never offered it. He just used ebay as an advertising platform and never sold anything through them. I hope I'm wrong though

Chris T

Here for life
Premium Member
Sounds like a scam, apart from the fact they offer collection, so there's some hope.

malcolmyz85

Here for life
E50 Owner
Premium Member
I hate to say it but I think you've been scammed.
I bought a bumper off of someone. Paid by transfer . I know stupid. Never arrived .
It was on ebay. They didn't want to know because I didn't use paypal. Even though he never offered it. He just used ebay as an advertising platform and never sold anything through them. I hope I'm wrong though
Hope u r wrong mate , and parts turn up ,
Offer of collection has tricked me if it is a scam

Cemmy074

E51 Owner
still no parts and looks like i am not alone.. and i start to believe i will never get.. i only wanted tracking numbers and he found some excuse,, he says he is in Edinburgh but wednesday early evening he said parcels sent birmingham dpd i asked tracking codes he disappeared just sent me like icon.. and said he was so busy with his son waiting his mum and he will give me after 5.15pm i mailed him 5.40pm for tracking numbers he says he is not working after 5pm,, what a f.. idiot,, and we have 1 point he was asking the money for his partners name sam tinsley,, on past i had similar problem and when i chat with police about it he was saying this is fraud scam and after police cage bank can track the account and take the money back but name and shame was work for me she straight pay me back,, and it is not only elgrand spares someone still waiting qashqai part too . will see next week after we can start to action ..