WANTED E51 Bonnet bug deflector spoiler wanted

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi, if any one has one or knows exactly where I can buy one of these items I would be grateful.

Same goes too if anyone knows of any exhaust fabricators who are making a replacement sport silencer for the E51 3500cc model to replace the massive OEM item. Bolt off and bolt back on jobby only.

Cheers

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Well ive had my zorst sorted now guys but still on the look for a bonnet bug spoiler. After liasing with the E51 seller on ebay which has one fitted they said they bought it off a place in Essex somewhere that does them for the Elgrands but could not recall who and where strangely enough!!!. Mmmm.

If anyone knows of them I would like their details please.

Cheers. Brendan

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Is it the transparent Nismo single piece item like mine you are after? ... probably too fragile to survive removal from a donor car safely and probably discontinued by Nissan 10+ years ago.

Or the view restricting solid 3 piece aftermarket items often seen?

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Is it the transparent Nismo single piece item like mine you are after? ... probably too fragile to survive removal from a donor car safely and probably discontinued by Nissan 10+ years ago.

Or the view restricting solid 3 piece aftermarket items often seen?
Its the one that fits on the front lower lip of the bonnet Rob albeit I would like both if offered. LOL

MrRob_in

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Oh down there! They are modded Mitsubishi items I think ... they ruin the lines of the e51 imo. But black smoke on a black car might be ok.

The top one is awesome. On previous 51 wipes juddered at high (I mean high) speed. They don’t with the trim.

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Oh down there! They are modded Mitsubishi items I think ... they ruin the lines of the e51 imo. But black smoke on a black car might be ok.

The top one is awesome. On previous 51 wipes juddered at high (I mean high) speed. They don’t with the trim.
You know Rob I thought it looked not quite right on that E51 on ebay lines wise. So is that particular item on ebay then???

MrRob_in

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
It’s not something my brain has remembered because I dislike them I think sorry :p :joy: