WANTED E51 2004 Series 1 Tailgate Light bar

peter strokosz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I may have one in the garage... I brought one for my bus but was the wrong lense pattern..mine has bars running across the lense and has different electric conectors .. it’s defo red tho and de badged

peter strokosz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Mine is a series 2 so by my powers of deduction light bar I have is for a series 1... I do still have the elgrand lettering knocking around if you fancy sticking them back on..

Frogeyepete

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Sounds a definite possibility. Would it look OK with the letters stuck back on? Araldite maybe? Can you give me a price including postage?
I assume that you are not that close to SE London, that I could just come and pick it up. Thank your reply.

IMAG4040.jpg

Frogeyepete

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Its about an hour's drive South West of me (Beckenham- South East London). Where would you be coming from? Is there any possibility I could meet you on your way there or back. If not I can drive to Crawley on Friday and meet you there.

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I found all my Elgrand letters lying on the driveway behind mine when we had the snow the other month. Strange I thought but it appeared the snow/frost cold made the letters all fall off so ive left em off as it loks better I think. I just T cutted the light panel to remove the residue.

peter strokosz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
M25 anti clock from m3 then m23 down to Crawley...I’m still not 100% sure when I will be working in Crawley as I don’t do my working diary ...

Frogeyepete

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Peter, Have just got back this evening. Crawley is certainly possible. I am more than happy to pay folding money for this item plus any delivery charges if you could send it. I appreciate however that packing and sending something like this is a real pain in the bum, so maybe you can private message me and we can discuss the options. (Sounds as though I know what I am talking about when I say private message, when really I don't. I did have someone put something on my personal page once but don't know how they did it.) Maybe private messaging is just a Facebook thing. Alternatively peter_wright@hotmail.com or we could just carry on using this thread - Cheers

peter strokosz

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Peter, Have just got back this evening. Crawley is certainly possible. I am more than happy to pay folding money for this item plus any delivery charges if you could send it. I appreciate however that packing and sending something like this is a real pain in the bum, so maybe you can private message me and we can discuss the options. (Sounds as though I know what I am talking about when I say private message, when really I don't. I did have someone put something on my personal page once but don't know how they did it.) Maybe private messaging is just a Facebook thing. Alternatively peter_wright@hotmail.com or we could just carry on using this thread - Cheers

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
If you hover over @peter strokosz avatar you'll see "start a conversation" or you can click on "inbox" at the top of the page & start a conversation from there :)

Last edited: