E50 E50 Various Seating Setup

headless

Moderator / Rock Star
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
Re: Various Seating Setup

there ye go, I've had mine over 2 years now and learned something new, just been camping and Joanne and myself and 3 dogs slept in the Ellie cos it was wet and the awning had got wet inside as it was raining when we arrived, it was really cramped in there but I did'nt know that it could do the 3rd piccy down where all the seats including the front seats folded flat, I just thought the rear 2 rows did, haha!!!! ;)
thanks Karl, great find :D

J

Jamesozmond

Do you have one of these for the E51 ? was interesting to see the seats that way, interested to see what can be done in my model.....

Nick Parry

E50 Owner
E51 Owner

there ye go, I've had mine over 2 years now and learned something new, just been camping and Joanne and myself and 3 dogs slept in the Ellie cos it was wet and the awning had got wet inside as it was raining when we arrived, it was really cramped in there but I did'nt know that it could do the 3rd piccy down where all the seats including the front seats folded flat, I just thought the rear 2 rows did, haha!!!! ;)
thanks Karl, great find :D
More comfy if you swivel the second row round then join to make a bed with the rear set.