E51 Downloadable Workshop / Owners manual Elgrand E51

Edi

E51 Owner
Anyone selling E51 workshop manual? Maybe can help with link or information where to get one a bit cheaper (currently £80 on eBay)? Looking for wiring diagrams

Edi

E51 Owner
For me looks like the same rubbish that you can get for around £5.
I was looking for one for a while and couldn't find anything half decent so in the end jumped in the car and went to Coventry and bought the proper one for £70. They also selling on eBay for £79.95. No other options and worth every penny if you need stuff like wiring diagrams

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Well yesterday guys I ordered a set of E51 manuals from autojapspares in Coventry. They did me a forces deal on a set of three.

1. Full workshop manual
2. Full user handbook
3. Service record booklet

All three for £98 delivered to my door.

Should get them later today as on way they are so looking forward to getting them and working out which buttons mean what in English.

I have seen sets of button stickers on ebay for dash controls but only for the later E51 models 2005 onwards and the newer E52 model.

Has anyone seen any English translation stickers for the mark 1 generation E51 - 2002-2004 so I can buy a set???

After speaking with Joe at autojapspares he kindly said if anyone from the owners club wants any stuff off them for their Elgrands he will be most happy to offer a discount and informed me that they have just gone live with a new website which shows and lists a lot of Elgrand bits for sale.

Just thought I would pass this on to you all for info and NO I am NOT on a commission!!! LOL.

Regards,

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Well yesterday guys I ordered a set of E51 manuals from autojapspares in Coventry. They did me a forces deal on a set of three.

1. Full workshop manual
2. Full user handbook
3. Service record booklet

All three for £98 delivered to my door.

Should get them later today as on way they are so looking forward to getting them and working out which buttons mean what in English.

I have seen sets of button stickers on ebay for dash controls but only for the later E51 models 2005 onwards and the newer E52 model.

Has anyone seen any English translation stickers for the mark 1 generation E51 - 2002-2004 so I can buy a set???

After speaking with Joe at autojapspares he kindly said if anyone from the owners club wants any stuff off them for their Elgrands he will be most happy to offer a discount and informed me that they have just gone live with a new website which shows and lists a lot of Elgrand bits for sale.

Just thought I would pass this on to you all for info and NO I am NOT on a commission!!! LOL.

Regards,
I got my manual from there.

The stickers I've seen stop the buttons lighting up at night - spoiling the look inside. I wouldn't bother unless you find some better ones. :)

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Even I learned what buttons did what in a few minutes. It’s more complicated on s2 and more so again on s3 cars.

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
I got my manual from there.

The stickers I've seen stop the buttons lighting up at night - spoiling the look inside. I wouldn't bother unless you find some better ones. :)
Agreed and thanks to you and Rob.

I think I will just learn what they all are from my new books which arrived today. Glad I bought them.