E51 Downloadable Workshop / Owners manual Elgrand E51

spuddyo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I ordered one of those from the same source via Ebay yesterday - spooky. Last month I ordered the hard copy from JPNZ Aukland, I paid a lot of money for that manual and so far received nothing. They don't answer emails, don't answer the phone and the address they use turns out to be a self storage warehouse. I have a Paypal claim in for a refund so hopefully this CD will do the job instead.

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
@spuddyo please let us know more about it when you get your copy.
I've had a copy of the JPNZ translation for some time. I got mine via a uk eBay retailer.

spuddyo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
OK will do. I am having the CD posted to my mother in Burnley and she is going to mail it to me later this week. Paypal are going to refund me in full for the no-show JPNZ manual so that's a good result.

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I'm making this a sticky and sharing the shit out of it! This is amazing value for money compared to the £60 JPNZ manuals... and because they're in PDF you can print them off, lose them, get them dirty, let the dog eat them, and then print a fresh one off! Perfect!!!

MrRob_in

Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
I'm making this a sticky and sharing the shit out of it! This is amazing value for money compared to the £60 JPNZ manuals... and because they're in PDF you can print them off, lose them, get them dirty, let the dog eat them, and then print a fresh one off! Perfect!!!
I'd guess they are in breach of, or not copyright. If so can we share them? ;)

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
What do you mean Robin? Who is in breach of Copyright?

If you mean "Easy Manuals"... that's their problem not mine. As for our members, at that price, what's the point of sharing, you might has well just get the whole thing youself and then you always have a reference point. £10 for a CD with a full workshop manual is worth it's weight in gold!

MrRob_in

Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Yep them. If so they won't come after me if I share it ... Can anyone confirm it is just a common PDF file type that's easy to share across all platforms.

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Easy Manuals said:
This manual is 100% English and offers both the professional mechanic and the home enthusiast an encyclopaedic insight into your vehicle. It includes every element of repair and maintenance and is in pdf format.
'Nuff Said :rock:

MrRob_in

Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Yep but you can make copy protected PDF where it runs in its own app that requires the licence key. Ive got all the manuals I need but if someone confirms the situation ill splurge & share ;)

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
Ahh, it does indeed look to be held within it's own piece of software.

I'll buy a copy in a bit and see what happens. I will report back @MrRob_in

alan0

just downloaded the manual for the E50, they are the same manual that is in the files of the E50 Elgrand Owners Club that are free, could have saved myself £7.99 there, the downloade files was 32.9 megabytes, engine control system, engine cooling system, engine lubrication system, exhaust system, Nissan Elgrand ZD30DD KA24DE Engine Manual, Nissan Elgrand ZD30DDTi 3.0L Engine Manual, Nisssan Elgrand Standard 3.5L Engine Manual, Nisssan Elgrand VG33E VG33ER Engine Manual, Starting System. this was the E50 version, just a heads up. Alan

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I've just found that too - nothing for the QD32, although it does specify that on the actual product listing. Dammit. There's £7 from me too that's down the pan :rofl:

Karl

Founder
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I should have read it first mate! And if these files are already public knowledge, then I will put them in a download area on the club site so that members have access to them as well :)

spuddyo

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I have an E51 manual on the way over, it arrived OK in Burnley and is now on its way down under. I will let you know if it really is what it says it is. Regarding JPNZ , Paypal have done their investigations and refunded my money in full so it looks like he may have gone AWOL. i will purchase a copy from England if need be.

Update - the CD/DVD manual arrived today and its the same one thats available on the forum for free and is just a generic engine manual for the 3.5l V6, the same as Alan0 reported a few days ago. No info about suspension, body, brakes, steering etc. just engine and management system. Waste of money.

Has anyone bought bought the JPNZ manual from an auto book store in England, does it have everything in it ?

Last edited by a moderator: