Cruise control

Richard Fox

Double Elgrand Obession!
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get cruise control fitted to my 2006 E51 2.5L? Ideally around the North West of England but would consider driving anywhere in the UK.

Dave
@daccas I know @Brendan1969 had a very knowledgeable guy in Swindon that fitted his cruise control, bit of a trek for you but you did say you would drive anywhere in the UK! lol Hope this helps!

Brendan1969

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get cruise control fitted to my 2006 E51 2.5L? Ideally around the North West of England but would consider driving anywhere in the UK.

Dave
Are you thinking of an OEM Elgrand kit being fitted or an after market kit being fitted to your ride??? I would imagine there is a few places up your end of the Uk who will be able to supply and fit a kit for you no bother. Just google and see what comes up. I have to say after having mine fitted I would not be without it. Best thing ive done to mine in addition to everything else which keeps climbing:p:p:p:p:p:p

neilloop

E50 Owner
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Isn't there a aftermarket one from Synergy motorsports Australia. Not sure if it it works on S2. I have emailed them to ask but habemt had a response. I ever upgrade Id like crusie control for sure.