• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Camping event, Shell Island , Llanbedr, North Wales, April 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going on the Thursday all being well, to help inspiiring Campers to set up, if everyone attending could bring a bag of charcoal and a bag of logs would be appreciated , will be a similar setup to JAE but with VW's to take the P**out of 😁😁

I'm going on the Thursday all being well, to help inspiiring Campers to set up, if everyone attending could bring a bag of charcoal and a bag of logs would be appreciated , will be a similar setup to JAE but with VW's to take the P**out of 😁😁
Will you still be bringing the Elgrandoc marquee,
I will be trying to get there just before 6pm as have to collect Aiden from school at 3pm, so will be tight timescale before high tide closes causeway at 7pm

Will you still be bringing the Elgrandoc marquee,
I will be trying to get there just before 6pm as have to collect maiden from school at 3pm, so will be tight timescale before height tide closes causeway at 7pm
Yes I'm still bringing it,

Me and Jude would be up for this! Have you still got spaces?

Just a question, can we just turn up without booking? Not sure we can make Friday night but up for Saturday night.

Just a question, can we just turn up without booking? Not sure we can make Friday night but up for Saturday night.
Give shell island a phone call, as I'm not sure if you can just turn up, suppose you could as long as there are free spaces, but think there's something in the region of 400 campers attending this event already so would check first if I were you.

Thanks Rapperfrapper. I'll do that. That is a lot of vans!

Here is an important chart of times you are able to cross the causeway to shell island, I suggest you all take a look to ensure you arrive at a time that allows you across
FB_IMG_1521534714029.jpg

OK so I've spoken to Shell Island and they have told me we can just turn up and pay there and then. Great news, so we will be there but may not get across Friday night so it'll be Saturday morning probably.

Sorry found the dates now, are children allowed 😁
Yes children are defo allowed, so are dogs but think they may need to be kept on a lead, that's the dogs not the kids :)
Are you a definate as going?
As I'll add you to the list if you are ?

Yes children are defo allowed, so are dogs but think they may need to be kept on a lead, that's the dogs not the kids :)
Are you a definate as going?
As I'll add you to the list if you are ?
Will let you know tomorrow mate but definitely keen👍

Sorry, won't be able to make this :(

we are going but be with a VW campervan and a Dandy Camper also my partner berniebann was banned from forum we dont like cloak and dagger we like your forum

I'm a member of Inspiring Campers (and one other group attending Shell Island) and what I love is the all inclusive friendly vibe that is very much the basis of the group. It's about camping, no matter what vehicle, van or tent you bring and I value their friendly ethos. Really looking forward to meeting all the other Elgrands coming who I've not met before. I'll probably arrive on the Thursday as well but will play it by ear. Look forward to sharing a beer and being social but I may retreat to the the periphery for actual camping, I'm slightly wary about being in the thick of it. :)

I'm a member of Inspiring Campers (and one other group attending Shell Island) and what I love is the all inclusive friendly vibe that is very much the basis of the group. It's about camping, no matter what vehicle, van or tent you bring and I value their friendly ethos. Really looking forward to meeting all the other Elgrands coming who I've not met before. I'll probably arrive on the Thursday as well but will play it by ear. Look forward to sharing a beer and being social but I may retreat to the the periphery for actual camping, I'm slightly wary about being in the thick of it. :)
I went to. Inspiring campers last year at shell, I was welcomed with open arms and made to feel at home, great bunch of peeps, so can't wait to go again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back