• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

British Columbia - Canada

Backwardsfish

E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Pat
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Starting a thread for any Owners in BC to connect.

Back in 2014 I imported BC’s first Elgrand. I know this because our state run insurance provider ICBC didn’t have Nissan Elgrand model programmed into their computers.

These days I see an Ellie on our roads about once a week!

Perhaps we can do a meet up someday?

Ok, funny but alarming at the same time. Life is an adventure so all good.

Would really like to get in touch with backwardsfish since he is from my neck of the woods. Not many of us around.

Hi there 😀
I just got an E51. Do you guys still have yours?

I went to Vancouver last year. Wonderful place. Applied to emigrate to Canada in 1976 when my wife and I had finished college. Great qualifications, but little money. Rejected :sob:
The thing that surprised me driving through the Rockies, was the distance between petrol (do you say petrol or gas?) stations in the Rockies. We stayed in Banff and my wife's cousin came up from the States. He had no problem at all with 4 hours drives for a bit of sight seeing. South to North London is an adventure for me!

Vancouver is very nice. Lots of mountains, rivers, lakes, waterfalls. Just outside the city is pretty much a forest 😀 Here and there I read news of coyote, bears or cougars walking around 😳 I'm sorry to hear your application was rejected 😔 Moving to a different country is getting harder and harder 🫤 Over here people say gas. I think people say gas or gasoline all over North America and possibly all over the continent. Banff is beautiful ❤️ Did you get to see Lake Louise? I live in Vancouver. Let me know if you come here and I will show you around in my Elgrand 👍 I would love to go to London and hang out with the club 😉

Back