FOR SALE Breaking E50 3.2TD Allmode 4x4

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Evening folks.Sorry I havent had a chance to get on here much today.I will reply to you all when I get home tonight.Thanks for your patience.

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
I might me interested in the centre console panel and the front door trims that match the centre console).

I've got fuck all money though, so hit me with a price and I'll see what can whip up.
Hi Karl.
Not a problem mate.If I can get them off they are yours.Ill get pictures of them when I get back off my holidays.Unfortunately,I'm not going to have time tonight.

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Grand. Sounds good.
How do i get the funds over to you?
PayPal preferably.I'm currently not taking any payments until I get back from my holiday.I will however hold the part for you until I get back.Its easier if I do it this way,as I dont want to be hanging onto folks money for more than a week,in case something happens.

Ballymac85

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Sounds good. Yeah if you can hold the part for me that would be great. Been looking for one for ages after a mishap at a car wash.

Let me know when you are back and i'll fire over the funds

jason pullin

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Morning, after an mot advisory im looking for the clips which hold the brake pipe in place to the bottom of the suspension unit. I need near and off side if you have them thanks? 20180501_104128.jpg

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Sorry for the late reply.Been a bit busy.I wont be able to get to it until the weekend as busy tonight and tomorrow.I have a spare key that I got cut a few months ago so would supply that with it.At the moment,Ive no idea of a price until but probably about £25-30 posted?Not sure what they are worth.Haha

Sorry for the late reply.Been a bit busy.I wont be able to get to it until the weekend as busy tonight and tomorrow.I have a spare key that I got cut a few months ago so would supply that with it.At the moment,Ive no idea of a price until but probably about £25-30 posted?Not sure what they are worth.Haha
That would be brilliant.