FOR SALE Breaking E50 3.2TD Allmode 4x4

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Well,I still havent been able to sell the old girl,so as of the 1st of May 2018,I will be breaking her for spares.I am away on holiday this Monday for a week,so will start as soon as I am back.
First come,first served.
Payments by PayPal (+4% for PayPal fees/protection) or cash on collection.I am based in the Highlands of Scotland.

At this moment in time,I do not have the means to remove the engine or drive train,and will be keeping the wheels until she is uplifted for scrap.I have quite a few new parts,so will post them up later this afternoon when the wife gets home to keep an eye on the children.

Any questions,please do not hesitate to call me.If I can get the part off,it will be up for sale.Only thing potentially sold are the curtains and curtain hooks.

Kevin 20180415_154813_HDR.jpg

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
After the NSF passengeer side wheel arch liner and the mmudgaurd if you have it. Also the rear short link that has the 2 bushes. Cheers
I think I might have two new rear links.will need to check though.I will check the wheel liner this afternoon when the wife gets home.

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Hi how much do you want for the 4x4 mode switch?
Again,I will make sure I can get it out first and go from there.I will get a look once the wife gets home.If i remember correctly,it doesn't illuminate,but will check and get back to you.Works fine though.

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Ok great thanks 👍🏻
Managed to get the battery charged and motor started.The switch appears to work fine but as mentioned before,it doesn't illuminate.Will need to pop the lower half of the dash out to get at it,so should be easy enough.£12 posted sound ok?

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
Hi please let me know how much you want for both sun visors please
Sun visors will come off easily enough with just a screw driver.How does £25 posted sound?Will obviously get pictures first,but won't be able to get them posted until the 1st or 2nd of May.

Cerberus83

E50 Owner
Premium Member
After the NSF passengeer side wheel arch liner and the mmudgaurd if you have it. Also the rear short link that has the 2 bushes. Cheers
The wheel arch liner should come out easy enough,ans the mud guard is there as well.As for the rear link,Ive not had a look,but I do have two new ones,but not sure if they are the ones you are after.Ive attached a picture for you. 15243339680681852012852.jpg

Drdax

E50 Owner
Managed to get the battery charged and motor started.The switch appears to work fine but as mentioned before,it doesn't illuminate.Will need to pop the lower half of the dash out to get at it,so should be easy enough.£12 posted sound ok?
Sounds good to me 👍🏻 Do you want to pm me your details?

neil

E50 Owner
The wheel arch liner should come out easy enough,ans the mud guard is there as well.As for the rear link,Ive not had a look,but I do have two new ones,but not sure if they are the ones you are after.Ive attached a picture for you. View attachment 4190 [
The wheel arch liner should come out easy enough,ans the mud guard is there as well.As for the rear link,Ive not had a look,but I do have two new ones,but not sure if they are the ones you are after.Ive attached a picture for you.

Karl

Broken
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
E50 Expert
I might me interested in the centre console panel and the front door trims that match the centre console).

I've got fuck all money though, so hit me with a price and I'll see what can whip up.