Breaking an E51

CtrlAltDeceit

Premium Member
E51 Owner
£247 INC PNP
But in recognition of all the time and effort you put into the club I will do you a £244 discount
Steve
Tojomotorsuk
Elgrandcarparts.co.uk

Hey Steve, did you manage to have any luck with getting a photo of the grey seatbelts for me?

Also looking a rider grill that’ll fit an S1 e51

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
No sorry mate only had Biege seatbelts left.
Rider grilles are rocking horse shit mate...... and do you have any idea how much they will cost you even if you are unlucky enough to find em?????
.....put it this way.... u won't want em unless your surname is rockerfella lol!

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
£247 INC PNP
But in recognition of all the time and effort you put into the club I will do you a £244 discount
Steve
Tojomotorsuk
Elgrandcarparts.co.uk
Will post Monday Rob
Away on d piss all weekend with the scooter boys.....they already know how inferior their bikes are to my Harley fatboy.....now I'm showing them how inferior their vdubs are to my rider!..... fucking luv winding them up!......
.....fucking ell!..... whos put that dent in my bonnet???????

Steviejay

Premium Member
E51 Owner

MrRob_in

Part of the furniture (please de-cat your e51/2)
Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Never mind that!!!

Get that shit cleaned up man.........jesus!!!
I think it’s just the clarity filter I used to show up part details
Though I do live in rural North Yorkshire in a village with a compost grower / merchant surrounded by farmers pulling mud out of fields (and a few vegetables) onto the roads.
I wash the car when I can’t see out of the windows. No sooner. Life is too short. :D

Steviejay

Premium Member
E51 Owner
I think it’s just the clarity filter I used to show up part details
Though I do live in rural North Yorkshire in a village with a compost grower / merchant surrounded by farmers pulling mud out of fields (and a few vegetables) onto the roads.
I wash the car when I can’t see out of the windows. No sooner. Life is too short. :D
Haha!!

Fair enough!!

Hi Steve, I'm looking for a couple of things for my S1....
Overhead console by the mirror in beige, a nearside rear window motor and mechanism, nearside non yellowed headlight and a set of highwaystar alloys (although alloys may have to wait a while).

Do you have any of these??

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi Steve, I'm looking for a couple of things for my S1....
Overhead console by the mirror in beige, a nearside rear window motor and mechanism, nearside non yellowed headlight and a set of highwaystar alloys (although alloys may have to wait a while).

Do you have any of these??
Hi mate
Yes we have overhead console with or without sunroof/curtain control?
Rear window motor and swivel mechanism complete with window fixing side? If so what colour grey or Biege?
N/s headight xenon or non xenon?
Standard 6 spoke Alloys? With tyres? Or any Alloys that fit e51?
Best to email us Tojomotorsuk@gmail.com
Steve

MrRob_in

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Hi Steve

Would you have the red part on the tailgate that says elgrand

If so please get back to me thanks Keith
‘Tailgate Garnish’ seems to work if he hasn’t got one and you need to search Japanese Auctions etc ;)

MrRob_in

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
8C6D5642-DCB0-4FEF-A2A5-5551CD99D4F0.jpeg

@stevemen I’ve got this on inside edge of both front discs I assume it’s sticking slide pins or perhaps calliper. Do you have a nice set of assembly for each side. Ie everything that bolts to hub?

They are still working ok but I’ve got constant road speed dependant grinding noise from the front. Hope it’s not a bearing somewhere.

MrRob_in

Staff member
Premium Member
E51 Expert
E51 Owner
Best to jack it up and check your bearings rob. Front bearings are a know issue on e51s mate , we constantly get calls for e51 front bearings.
We have calipers and discs if you need them.

Yep pic was taken with car jacked up (one side then other) and all seemed ok with wheel bearing and drive shafts ... grinding noise seemed to be coming from the calliper area. If you have some there I’ll take car to the guy that is serving it on Monday and pop over and collect bits some time next week to drop to him IF he needs any. It may just be crud and rust from the shitty weather/ roads.

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yep pic was taken with car jacked up (one side then other) and all seemed ok with wheel bearing and drive shafts ... grinding noise seemed to be coming from the calliper area. If you have some there I’ll take car to the guy that is serving it on Monday and pop over and collect bits some time next week to drop to him IF he needs any. It may just be crud and rust from the shitty weather/ roads.
Yea no problem mate