Breaking an E51

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Breaking an E51, most parts available , 10% off for elgrand oc members... if you find the part cheaper elsewhere let me know i will do my best to beat it for you. regards steve

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
E51 ,2002,bodywork silver, paint code kyo, highway star, 3.5ltr , grey interior , half leather seats in excellent condition no rips or tears.
Steve 07946410415

Anthony Duggan

E51 Owner
hi mate, some other forums guys have advised i talk to you about some parts I'm looking for. I just bought an E51 elgrand and I'm really keen to get the chrome grills for the headlight area grill, id love a rider lower front bumper and chrome grill too ;) also a question - how much for the interior ? and do you have the carpet in good condition?

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi mate, the breaker is a highway star , my motor on profile is a rider.
It does have an upgrade nismo front bumper but not rider style.
Yea I have a good carpet in charcoal/black and also a full set of overmats in black.
If u wanna e-mail me stevemennel@Hotmail.co.UK
Or ring or txt me on 07946410415 tomorrow I will send u some pics
Steve

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi, middle row centre seat, factory headunit, alloys?
Hi machy
seats are only for sale as a complete set all seven pieces as there are excellent half leather grey, wont split them as it will make all the others far less sell-able.
original factory head unit is single din cd player with cubby hole unit below £33 + £6 pnp
alloys; has the standard elgrand alloys which type are you after? with or without tyres?probably best to ring me machy
steve

Hi machy
seats are only for sale as a complete set all seven pieces as there are excellent half leather grey, wont split them as it will make all the others far less sell-able.
original factory head unit is single din cd player with cubby hole unit below £33 + £6 pnp
alloys; has the standard elgrand alloys which type are you after? with or without tyres?probably best to ring me machy
steve

Thanks for reply, I am after 17" which you can find on HWS or Autech.... and what about CD changer ?

Chasdad

Here for life
Premium Member
Hi. Have you got the plastic gearlever surround. Mines silver and ive taken a chunk out if it removing the stereo.thanks

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Hi. Have you got the plastic gearlever surround. Mines silver and ive taken a chunk out if it removing the stereo.thanks
Hi which bit of yours is broke? I have the top cover with the hazard switch on it best to ring me 07946410415
Steve

stevemen

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Could you put some pics up of the front bumper, any side skirts, any lowering springs?
there are pics of bumper on ebay and some pics of the motor on my listings showing skirts etc mate, i dont have the lowering springs at the moment. The colour code is kyo silver
steve