• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool Illuminations 24th October 2015

Fingers crossed for the weather! We can't leave the puppy at home for 8+ hours and if we bring her, it limits option for eating out. Plus the fact I'm working nights means we will probably be there mid afternoonish, but that depends on what the plans are really.

See you lot tomorrow! Early start for me in the morning, to give the bus a wash before a 9.30 set off. :party:

Hi guys yes get there whatever you can but the plan is still to meet up at the Clifton Retail Park between 12.00 and 1.00 pm. Then get something to eat at a cheap place like a Hungry Horse or Weatherspooons then a run along the front in daylight park up somewhere then the run through the lights early evening. Catch you all later.

Ava is out of her storage covers, loaded ready to go !! See you at noon !!

Should still make it, even if it's only for an hour or so.

Sorry can't make it got family stuff to sort have a great day

I think we are planning to be with you by 3 ish. Just waking up after going to bed at 8 and need to feed the tribe on route somewhere too. I'll message Karl and Brian with my phone number but if you could maybe post on here where you are when you change locations and we'll meet up! :)

got here at 9 pissed down alittle now wifes dragging my ass round town yak..let me know where you guys park up later before drive through and ill see if i can drag her away from the shops oh and arcades

Ok guys got a few trucks at the retail park. We have split up for food and a drive along the front before meeting back up at Clifton Retail park between 6 and 6.30 for the drive through the lights.

Those of you that can't get to Blackpool today don't forget to get your name down on the Christmas Meet and let's make 2016 an even better year that this year.

will anyone be doing a lights run this year? if so we fancied tagging along . we dont have far to go:rofl:

brian & helena

I might do a run up to blow cobwebs off her......last weekend this month probb sunday 30th ( but watch out for the alphard group i think they are going at same time )

Ok Guys how about a Saturday in Blackpool? We could meet up somewhere have the afternoon in Blackpool then have an Elgrand Cruise through the lights in the evening, is anyone interested? I have checked the diary and the 24th is a couple of weeks after the Jap Show Finals at Santa Pod and it would be good to meet up with some "northerners". I know another Elgrand club did this a few years ago but at the moment in the UK we seem to be the only Elgrand club that enjoys driving and meeting up and this one could be the last one of the season unless we have a christmas meet. I was going to put this one out on the other Facebook Elgrand rooms as well.

Let me know your thoughts

As you prob guess I am using the Japanese compass, this post should be in the North West Page. :banghead:

List of proposed attendees as follows.

1)- BMR. (Brian & Sue) :cool:
2)- Madfish. (Mark) (Sadly Mark hasn't had time to get his E51 on the road) :cry:
3)- simjoh. (Simon) :hi:
4)- Timncfc. (Tim) :hi:
5)- willyG (Will) :hi:
6)- gedandsue (Ged & Sue) :hi:
7)- Peter Lennie. (from the Nissan Elgrand facebook page) :hi:
8)- Karl. (The boss) if he can rob a bank :hi:
9)- Tiger997. (Tony) (Poss) :hi:
10)- Mike Bailey. :hi:
11)- mattd (Matt). :hi:
12)- silverback (Don) :hi:
13)- silverback 2 (Ian & Angel) :hi:
14)- RobP (Rob) :hi:
15)- freshandminty (Phil) (Poss) :hi:
16)- Sean (Sean & Julie) :hi:
17)- Rapper (Alan & Belinda) :hi:
18)- Ruth Hippybabe (Ruth) Nissan Largo facebook page. :hi:
19)- Paul6693 (Paul) (poss) :wait:
20)- kippaxblue (?) (X-Trail soon to own E50) :wait:
Will there be a blackpool one this year bud?

We are planning to move up that way in the next few weeks. Would be great to do it again!

Back