• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West Blackpool illuminations 2017 with a Halloween theme

Simjoh

North West
Reaction score
Region
North West
Right guys, after the huge interest for a northwest meet in Blackpool, I've volunteered to organise the meet. The date I am thinking of to see who is available is Saturday 28th October. As it falls on the Halloween weekend, we would mix in a Halloween theme with a drive through the lights later.
Spooky games, trick or treat and spooky awards for best Halloween van and fancy dress. Meeting point to be arrange once numbers are confirmed.
Please put your name down if your interested. Ghostly children very welcome.

1) Simjoh
2) Madfish
3) Mikegrand
4) SQUIZ
5) telgrand
6) RobP
7) Christina
8) Bandh
9) *
10) Phil58
11)Bettsy
12)Stevemercer
13)Mattd
14)Tigers26
15)Trevor cannon
16)Craig mac
17)neil12000
18)Keith (and family)
19)ste+kath-diwell
20)Richard Redditch

Last edited:
Yup, I'm up for this :)

bugger, what happened to the 21st, I could have gone to that one, but have a halloween gig on 28th, so I'm out!!!!!

bugger, what happened to the 21st, I could have gone to that one, but have a halloween gig on 28th, so I'm out!!!!!
Sorry Ellis tried to accommodate everyone.

Right guys, after the huge interest for a northwest meet in Blackpool, I've volunteered to organise the meet. The date I am thinking of to see who is available is Saturday 28th October. As it falls on the Halloween weekend, we would mix in a Halloween theme with a drive through the lights later.
Spooky games, trick or treat and spooky awards for best Halloween van and fancy dress. Meeting point to be arrange once numbers are confirmed.

1) Simjoh
2) Madfish
3) mikegrand

Sorry guys we cant make this as we will be in London that weekend to see Steely Dan and The Doobie brothers at the O2. Have a good run.

1) Simjoh
2) Madfish
3) Mikegrand
4) SQUIZ
5)Telgrand

Dan and I are up for it but won't be staying over

we live at the end of the lights so will be there if work allows.

Myself and Pippa will be there dude, if you can add us to the list :)

Sorry guys we cant make this as we will be in London that weekend to see Steely Dan and The Doobie brothers at the O2. Have a good run.
Enjoy your concert brian

Reactions: BMR

1) Simjoh
2) Madfish
3) Mikegrand
4) SQUIZ
5) telgrand
6) RobP
7) Christina
8) bandh
9) karl
10) phil58

50 min run,it be rude not to + ill bring a cpl of the kids they are little monsters everyday!

Put us down for this. I'm working this day too but will try and take the day/evening off. We only live 20mins away so would be rude not to!

Cracking list so far!

Back