• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Adam Green Motors are Elgrand friendly place

A

Adam Z. Nowak

Hi everyone I'm owner of Elgrand E50 and also owner of the garage,so if you need any help I will be more than delighted to assist Adam Adam Green Motors. Unit A Duns Industrial Estate Duns. TD113HS 01361882673 07912147812

Welcome Adam ,nice place spent loads of time there ,at race track on top of duns ,sometimes we used to visit for week practising ,my youngest son favorite track

Hi Malcolm I know that place very well Langton lee is a nice place,different kind of weather up there,when you next time in Duns pop in to my place for a coffee Adam

Hi Malcolm I know that place very well Langton lee is a nice place,different kind of weather up there,when you next time in Duns pop in to my place for a coffee Adam
Son doesn't ride anymore ,he packed in when he got into a relationship ,silly lad .big surprise to us thought he would ride mx all his life not chuck it at 19 ,but I still pop up on rare occasion to watch a big race .if I do I might look u up ,cheers

It's shame but you never know he may change his mind,and yes you more than welcome anytime you passing by or around Adam

15676332_10154884668327888_886283558526620007_o.jpg

Hi everyone I'm owner of Elgrand E50 and also owner of the garage,so if you need any help I will be more than delighted to assist Adam Adam Green Motors. Unit A Duns Industrial Estate Duns. TD113HS 01361882673 07912147812
Hi Adam have you done much work on the VQ E51 engine ? - have you changed spark plugs on E51 which is supposed to be a right sod of a knuckle scraping job ? intend to get mine changed sometime in 2017 along with trans fluid (I changed engine oil recently)

Hi Adam have you done much work on the VQ E51 engine ? - have you changed spark plugs on E51 which is supposed to be a right sod of a knuckle scraping job ? intend to get mine changed sometime in 2017 along with trans fluid (I changed engine oil recently)
I'm ex Toyota mechanic ,in the GT86 with Subaru engine changing the spark plugs involving dropping the engine out.We are pretty good tools wise and good with them,so I'm sure we will manage,just let me know when you have time and we can do the job

Back